Become a TAGS Angel
Accredited investor is defined under Rule
501 of the SEC regulations as: “Any natural person whose individual net
worth or joint net worth with that person’s spouse at the time of his or
her purchase exceeds $1,000,000;” OR “Any natural person who had an individual
income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint
income with that person’s spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those
years and has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level
in the current year.”
- Access to a high quality deal flow.
- Opportunity to invest in budding companies that have been pre-screened by domain experts using clear guidelines.
- Ability to discuss potential investments with other members who may share their interests and investment goals.
- Opportunity for new investors to learn more about angel investing and investment trends.
- Actively participate in all the TAGS activities and events.
- Opportunity to meet like minded individuals and expand professional and social networks.
Members of TAGS are expected to
- Be proactive participants in every aspect of the groups' activities.
- Be active private investors in startups and attend TAGS meetings on a regularly basis.
- Actively seek out and identify potentially the best companies and encourage them to apply for funding from TAGS.
- Provide guidance and assistance to companies funded by TAGS.
- Uphold the values and code of conduct of TiE and TAGS.
- Be an advocate of TAGS.
TAGS will provide assistance to members as
required. Investment decisions are made by individual TAGS members
at their sole discretion. Investors must rely on their own diligence in
making their investment decisions. TAGS does not make any recommendations
on specific investments and makes no assurance or representation as to the
accuracy of the information presented by any company.
Please contact Haresh Ved for more information.